ACI is one among the most prestigious OET training centers in India. It is the first authorized training center of north India that is listed on OET official site and trained successfully more than 500 candidates (Nurses, Pharmacists, BDS, Medicine and Physiotherapists). ACI offers 40 days training program for the preparation of OET that is Occupational English Test required to work as Registered Healthcare Professional in Australia and New Zealand. This training program is designed especially for Healthcare Professionals which covers all the four modules; Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Duration of the course is 40 days, 4-6 hours per day.
- 5-6 days a week from Monday to Saturday, depends on the time period for test preparation.
- Class Room as well as online sessions
This training covers all the four modules :
Detailed strategies and role-play scenarios
Detailed strategies, tasks and model letters
Part A practice tasks with detailed answer keys
Part B practice tasks with detailed answer keys
Part A practice tasks with detailed answer keys and transcripts
Part B practice tasks with detailed answer keys and transcripts
After 25 days: Mock sessions followed by discussion to check the performance of the students.
Other Training Programs
The Fast Track OET Preparation Course
4-DAY Intensive OET Training ( One day for each module)
- Interactive sessions with OET experts
- Regular practice sessions /Mock tests for each module
- Abundant Practice material
- OET experienced trainer